Thank you for considering membership with Sunset Auto Club. Please see below for benefits of our club that make Sunset Auto Club stand apart.
- Exclusivity - Invitations to exclusive club activities and events including such as group cruises/drives, breakfast/brunch gatherings, track days, runway rentals, photoshoots, karting sessions, parties, car show and fundraisers.
- Discounts - Discounts on all club rally events and merchandise as well as products/services with participating sponsors and partners.
- Community - Join a community of amazing individuals in the greater auto enthusiast community with opportunities for socializing, learning, and networking.
In order for you
to be accepted as a member, we need to go over the principles & code of conduct of
organization and make sure you agree with them. The 3 Basic Principles listed below define who
we are as a group of serious, but relaxed, auto enthusiasts.
If any of the three basic principles are not acceptable to you, please do not
submit your information, as you will not be able to join us at this time. You may use the
contact us page to submit your comments or tell us your concerns that prevent you from accepting
this membership. We would like to hear from you and understand more.
- Friendly - The members & officers get along very well and show kindness
towards everyone. This is very important to us and something you will need to do as well.
- Respectful - We show respect towards all rides and people without exceptions.
No ride is
better than the next, just closer to completion. You will be required to act respectfully as
a Sunset Auto Club member - both at club functions and in public away from Sunset Auto
- Professional - We are organized & operated as a professional community
expect all members to act accordingly. You will be held to the standards of Sunset Auto
Club and you will be expected to be a person of high moral character.
You will be removed from Sunset Auto Club for breaking the laws of our
community, or letting your moral self degrade.